Friday, March 6, 2009

ID Needed

It's really frustrating to need id to get an id. What do I mean? Well someone stole my purse and all my id with it: driver's license, voters registration, NCSU student ID, etc. Without id, you can't get a new driver's license. After 10+ years of marriage who know where my marriage license and my birth certificate are (the other acceptable forms of id). The crazy part - I can apply on-line for a new driver's license without any id. Go figure.

The most frustrating part of having my purse stolen is that it wouldn't have happened if I had obeyed the voice of the Holy Spirit who spoke not once or even twice, but three times regarding items in my purse. He told me to take my purse in with me that day, but who wants to carry their purse around on their shoulder when they're active and working so I denied the voice. After Christmas I returned some items to a store and Lord told me to put the gift card up in a "safe place" (out of my purse) and again I denied the voice because how could I spend it if it wasn't in my purse? Finally, I cashed a check and the Lord told me to lock the money up and I again said, no I might need the money. Some of us are stubborn and learn our lessons the hard way.

In case you're wondering we got about 8 inches of snow. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

No comments: