Monday, December 15, 2008

Update

Well, I finally finished my paper for Research Methods and turned it in a whole 3 minutes early. I worked really hard on it and have even woke up in a cold sweat from dreaming about it! It could have definitely been better, but it's a good start.

We had a Stokes County Cattlemen's meeting tonight - Amy had created an enjoyable game of Beef Cattle Jeopardy for us. It was fun. Neil came in 2nd place. Lynae entertained Nate and Nate entertained everyone else.

Everyone is finally asleep except for the dog who was trying to eat a piece of plastic (not smart Zoe!). I should be, but I am a little wound up despite being exhausted. I just finished washing the dishes.

We have a North Central District 4-H Horse Council meeting tomorrow night to approve our new Constitution and By-laws and discuss the Horse Bowl and Horse Show. Let's hope that we stay on task and the meeting doesn't last all night!

Maybe now that my class is over I can work on Christmas cards, wrapping presents, etc. I've got to do my end of the year reports at work which I haven't started because I've been working on my paper. Thursday we had a HUGE downfall of rain and my ceiling in my office leaked. Three of the tiles wound up collapsing and EVERYTHING on that wall had to be moved. Thankfully almost everything was able to be saved so that is good. We have been extremely short-handed at work so things are pretty hectic.

Did you hear that when reporters asked President Bush about the reporter throwing shoes at him he said "I don't know what his heart looks like, but I have seen his sole (soul)." Good one.

I will try to load some pics soon. Nate is changing everyday.

No comments: