Monday, August 4, 2008

Nate - Two Months



Nate with Lynae's frog (he croaks and ribbits and then Nate laughs) and Granny feeding him his first bottle.






Nate sitting up in his "recliner" that Uncle Shurrell and Aunt Janie gave to him and Nate with Aunt Amy.




This is what Nate thought of the Woodard Family. Cousin Luanne once gave Neil a pillow that said "My family tree is full of nuts". Nate met the nuts. Does this count as an Elvis Lip or just a lopsided smile (My song to Nate right now is Sugarland's "All I Want To DO" and Jennifer Nettles (former 4-H'er) says "Give me a kiss from that Elvis lip").



The video below is a short 3 sec video of him laughing. Please note that the videos under this one are NOT mine. I'll try to hold the camera horizontal next time I video - I am not smart enough to rotate the image. I'll also try to get a video of Miss Lynae too.



No comments: